The SBC "Calibration Site File" naming scheme follows the following format:
- detector name
- date of site file set
APS typically makes x-rays available for three months at a time; each three month cycle is referred to as an APS "run". Between APS runs, there is a one month shut-down period, to allow for equipment upgrades and maintenance. APS runs span the months of:
- February through April; APS Run_01
- June through August; APS Run_02
- October through December; APS Run_03
A subdirectory is provided for each Calibration Set using the naming convention beamline_detector_APSrun:
- the beamline name is either 19BM or 19ID
- the detector name is either Q210r or Q315r
- APS run is named following the convention of:
- 4-digit year (followed by an underscore)
- 2-digit run number (followed by an underscore)
- detector binning mode (either bin or full)
For example, directory 19ID_Q315r_2014_02 contains the set of calibration files for images collected on:
- using the Quantum 315r detector
- during APS Run 2014-02
Please use your web-browser to download each individual file from the Calibration Set that corresponds to your data.
CAUTION: Files contain a combination of ASCII and binary data. Please use an appropriate download mode to accommodate this.
The on-line files represent the past fiscal year's calibration site files. Previous site files are maintained off-line. To obtain these older files, or if you have any questions, please contact SBC staff.